Tuesday, September 6, 2016

6 September 2016 (Tuesday)

On this day in 1954 (Monday):
Got up early this morning and went down to Wapato to play in the parade. On the way down saw a train hit a car. Did picked me up from Wapato and we had dinner at Grandma's and then left for [Tacoma]. Saw Louise the first thing. Stayed with her until about 10:00. Ray and Lola took her home. Watched T.V. until after 12:00. 
I mostly slept well last night, except that I had my first anxiety attack (or whatever) a little before 4. Ugh. Really, I haven't had one of those in a while. I've mentioned that I often(ish) wake up and start worrying about things or more accurately my mind starts going a hundred miles an hour mostly about negative stuff, but these anxiety attacks (or whatever) are different. Less worrying about things generally, more about things specifically to me and they're much darker and more negative about myself rather than other things. I got up so was kind of tired all day. Also kind of was in a bad mood, although that could have resulted from the anxiety attack (or whatever). Took until I was driving down to the IMA before I calmed down and slipped into muftig mode once again. Felt particularly so all day, which was kind of good although there was an issue involving my dear cousin Michele that also sent me into a mood. But it was good because I had a good, hard workout and worked steadily once I got to Cascadia. I went right over there from the gym and started in on the excavation permit. Got it mostly all done, just needs a review and then I can send it.

Met the Spousal Unit at NGate for lunch and then I went home and she went off to find blind chords or something. The main toilet is not functioning properly so I called the plummer and we're getting a new one. It works but you have to reach into the tank and push the float down before it will start filling.

Also made an appt. for the Honda to have the oil changed and the engine looked at. Running rough. I need to recheck the oil which I shall do in a minute.

Walked. Was raining steadily this morning and I think we got a good snort of rain overnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment