Sunday, September 25, 2016

25 September 2016 (Sunday)

7/11/39 Petrified Forest -- interesting -- & Soap Lake. Blue Lake. Lake Lenora - Park Lake. [Day] Falls. Grand Coulee Dam -- awfully big (112 degrees in shade). Spokane - Gonzaga College - stayed at Coeur d'Alene - swell [colors]
I haven't spent nearly enough time in eastern Washington.

How was today. . . . .fairly calm. Had a couple of minor breakdowns but was around people all day mostly so no opportunity to sit and think. But I hate this. I really hate it. Every minute of the day feels like something I just have to get through. But it's necessary.

I did sleep properly last night but was sleepy all day. Went to Mass. Took a short nap. Went to UVil. Piddled around the house. Walked.

I did play my guitar for 30 minutes. I. . . .enjoyed it. Perhaps that's something I will continue with. When I was working out last week one day it also struck me that one of the main reasons (or just one of the reasons) I do so is really worth very little. Pointless almost. That didn't ease up my workout though; in fact, I worked harder than usual the next couple of days. I don't know why that is.

I have a long way to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment