Thursday, September 22, 2016

22 September 2016 (Thursday)

On 15 November 1953:
Put the new motor in the Plymouth this week. Got it running today. The 46 motor has been driven about 12,000 miles all ready[sic]. The car mileage when we put it in was 27,487.
That was Clarence. The Museum hasn't gotten back to me about taking it and he has a few entries in the Memoranda section that I will put in occasionally.

I slept fine last night until about 3:45 or so. I think. I ended up on the floor and kept waking up and going back to sleep but I don't think I did after 3:30. Was tired today. Workout went well even so.

I worked mostly on Coptic stuff all morning and then went to lunch and then Cascadia to get my check and thence to the dentist at 1. That went okay. Drove over and got my old leather jacket back. They did a good job on it, fits very well again and is comfortable. Came home and piddled with the school thing. I may do it next week anyway as the fieldwork seems to have evaporated. I'd rather get it out of the way anyway. I mean, it will be fun but I'm sure it will cause me stress. Subconsciously, but stress anyway. I walked to the UVil to cash a check and get cream cheese for tomorrow morning.

Okay today. I only had one semi-minor breakdown. Well, a couple of them. The evening is young, however. Last night I was watching a not terribly good sci fi movie (although I really like it) and at the end during the Touching Moment I broke down and bawled like a baby. That's how close to the surface things are. I dunno why I was less mopey today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment