Friday, August 26, 2016

26 August 2016 (Friday)

On this day in 1954 (Thursday):
Got up about 10:00 this morning and started painting the screen doors on the house. Spent most of the morning at it. Ate at Grandma's and after dinner did a little more painting and slept some. After supper about 6:30 I practiced with the dance band. After practice I call up L and talked to her for a few minutes $1.00. Caught the bus home tonight. Went [saw] to L and talked a while to [Tanger] over the phone. Spent $1.00. 
That was a confusing one.

Anyway, quick entry because I have to go watch. . . .COLLEGE FOOTBALL. It's been a long 8 months.

Slept great last night. . . .until 3:45. Grrrr. So, not a great day, but I had a really great workout. Went to Cascadia right away and kinda piddled around, but I got a report done and another couple things. Also found a screw up in one for Gig Harbor that I described as being "on the south end of Orcas Island". JAYsus. I am simply an airhead and will never change.

Left there about 11:30. Went to McD's for lunch. Some reasonably attractive female (kind of a jutting lower jaw though) was wearing a really short skirt, but I mention because it looked really pretty on her, not skanky or anything. Like a mini sundress.

Came home, gave the cats some attention, then went to UVil for a while to cash a check. Came home and actually played guitar really strongly. I kind of gave up on the whole troubadour idea so perhaps just ripping on it like that will be more fun for me.

We went out to dinner at the thai place on 65th and 24th. Good stuff. I had a beef curry. Walked there and back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment