Thursday, July 28, 2016

28 July 2016 (Thursday)

On this day in 1954 (Wednesday):
Started painting again on the house. Saw Louise about 10:30 this morning down at our meeting place at the school. Got myself some dinner and then went [sevisioning] $.25. Met Louise down at the pool after supper at Grandma's. I rode the bus home with Louise after she got off from work. Painted some more on the house when I got home. Getting to bed about 12:30. Spent $.25. 
Sneaking out for secret meetings by the school, eh?

Yay for me, I slept through the night unassisted. Felt really good for a change. I actually slept pretty well even though it was kind of warm. Had a decent enough workout, but my left knee is still being grumpy. Still don't know what to do with it. Stretching it out seems to help. Some. Ride there and back was uneventful.

Attic guys showed up around 8:30? Don't remember when. I got a call from the supervisor saying they were there but no one was home. I don't think they rang or knocked or anything. They worked up there until a little before noon. The furnace guys snuck in when I wasn't looking and they worked until almost 4:30. Almost in, but it needs the thermostat and some other bits and pieces and an inspection. It's a little bigger than I thought it would be. But not too bad. I worked pretty steadily most of the day and got the Coptic stuff done and out. Was a bit more work than I'd thought, but I think I got it right. I checked it enough times. . . . .Also finished a report for Cascadia and sent out two bids. Will probably go to Gig Harbor for some minor monitoring next Wednesday.

I went to UVil for lunch because I was sick of McD's. Rather pleasant sitting outside and eating. I didn't spend much time there though. I really worked until about 1:30 and then started looking for other things to do. Need to do some cleaning downstairs and we will have to get a new floor for that room. I'd like to do something nice down there. Maybe vinyl.

I fiddled with the guitar for a while but it wasn't going well. I dunno, just not very accurate today. I should play my trumpet more. So I dunno. Okay day I guess. 87. 

No comments:

Post a Comment