Monday, July 25, 2016

25 July 2016 (Monday)

On this day in 1954 (Sunday):
Got up this morning about 11:00 when Louise called me up from the church. I didn't go to Grandma's this morning for anything to eat. I got dinner myself. Went to the show with Louise today. Went to the Yakima $.55. Also went to Louise's church tonight by myself. Got a ride home with [Bayugh] and Nancy. Saw Louise a little while tonight. Getting to bed about 12:10. Spent $.55. 
I'm not really sure that's all "Louise" up there but it makes sense.

I slept quite well last night, oddly enough. Oddly because it was kind of warm. Ended up sleeping until the alarm went off and not on the floor! Probably because I'd vacuumed it yesterday. Anyway, it still amazes me how much a good rest does for one's mood.

The Spousal Unit felt very ill this morning and so didn't go to work. I rode my bike to the IMA and had a really quite good workout. Worked most of the morning on the one report and another scope of work, although the latter ended up being a bit more complicated and looks like we may only monitor. What else. . . .the gas guys came in around 9:30 and they worked until almost 3. Made lots of noise. DIdn't quite finish it up. More tomorrow. I went to McD's for lunch and brought back an Egg McMuffin for the Spousal Unit. Worked until around 2 and then started to do various things. I got the burned plastic junk off the stove by soaking it in vinegar and then scraping with a razor blade; worked easily. Got that off the Interwebs.

I made leftovers for dinner for me and oatmeal for the Spousal Unit. I walked up to UVil to get bagels afterwards. Nice walk, but very warm (85 today). Some young chick in the QFC was wearing a pink bikini with only a flimsy throw over it, which I thought was probably not appropriate garb for a grocery store but I think she was getting a fair amount of attention for it, and that was undoubtedly the point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment