Thursday, July 21, 2016

21 July 2016 (Thursday)

On this day in 1954 (Wednesday):
Got up early this morning. Couldn't get much done last night. [Mason] this [down] first thing this morning. Meet Louise at [Joudone George Stars]. I had the dodge. We sat behind the store and talked. We decided a wedding [!!!!] date there this morning. Dec. 19. Seems like a long time from now. [Scraped] on this house a most of the afternoon. Talked to Louise on the phone for about and[sic] hour this evening. Did some [rock] work tonight. 
I think they elope or something at the end of September or something.

So today I am planning on getting political for the first time. I'm going to make up a yard sign that says GO AWAY SDOT and put it on the terrace. They're putting in the f***ing speed bumps next week. I would have printed little ones out to hang on the no parking signs but the ($_(b (_*&$@($) _(*$^@(*^@ printer won't print plain black without. . . .blue ink. Seriously. Like I have said often, computers and technology are just plain getting worse, not better. They do more stuff, but they do the basics awfully.

Anyway. I woke up at 3:30 AGAIN but went back to sleep with minor assistance. Workout was okay, although my left knee is starting to hurt again so I don't know what to do. Went downtown and actually got quite a bit done. Met Lisa for lunch and had California rolls. Weren't as good as I remember them being and ended up not filling me up at all; I had to eat a protein bar like an hour later. So, meh, no sushi for me for a few years again, probably. But it was nice seeing her again. What else. Went back up to NJB and worked again and basically got the mortality date set. But then I saw Engi and she now wants it from 2005 on instead of 2011. So, I have to do some more.

Ride home was uneventful. Last box got here okay. The Budweiser light is up and looks nice. I need to see if I can flip it around though. Went to UVil for some foodstuffs. Was looking into making a yard sign but it's kinda pricey. Might be worth it though. Assholes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment