Sunday, June 26, 2016

26 July 2016 (Sunday)

On this day in 1954 (Saturday):
Got up early this morning and started painting on the house. At 11:00 I caught the bus and rode up to where Louise is waiting and rode home with her. Painted on the house all afternoon. Saw Louise down town this evening and got to [had] with her for a couple of hours. Walked home and I had a bite to eat before I got off the [had]. Am getting to bed about 12:00 tonight. 
Early night. . . .

I had a pretty darn decent day. Slept okay, although I am continuing my streak of waking up around 2:30 and having my mind start racing. I slept until almost 5 and felt good enough to go to Mass. I, err, also did so because the Youth Group was having their car wash and my old crush from the 1980s (Julie) runs the Youth Group so I decided to bring my Mustang down and have them wash it. I dropped it off before Mass and they did it while I was in there. Decent job, too. Yes, I chatted with Julie a bit.

Didn't do much else this morning. I watched most of the Indycar race, left with about 8 laps to go. Just did the usual shopping thing. Came home and then watched the NASCAR race (last half anyway). Good finish. Two passes on the last lap. Then I spent a while cooking and a bit of cleaning and such. We walked down to the UVil because I'd forgotten to get a bagel when we were there this afternoon. I'm surprised the Spousal Unit went for it. Got my bagel free by answering the trivia questions (answers: Liquid Crystal Display, and Green Bay Packers; I shall let the future reader ponder what the questions were).

Nice walk, but warm, 79 today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment