Wednesday, June 22, 2016

22 June 2016 (Wednesday) (And Daisy's Birthday!)

On this day in 1954 (Tuesday):
Got up early this morning and went to work as usual. Had another hot day in the orchard. After dinner I went down and [got musical] by the park and watched the service. Louise and her girl friends went to church tonight so got to see her a little while. Nancy [Dueland] picked me up on the way home and gave me a ride. Got to bed about 10:30. 
I had a decent and productive day. Slept pretty well, did the usual 2:30 wakeup AGAIN. But had a really great workout. I was thinking of swimming, but ended up just workout out really hard for quite a while. Said hello to Uber Hottie. Rode there and back.

I. . .what did I do all morning? I fiddled around here for a while and then went to Cascadia and finished editing the one report and then did a bit of Coptic stuff. Left there before noon and went to NGate for lunch. I came home and calmed myself down and tried once again to find a way around my stupid Apple password/security question crap, failed, and then went to the Apple Store at the UVil and they put me on the phone with someone and we fixed it. I could not find that contact info anywhere. But I was able to change the questions -- and write down my answers! -- and change the password. Cashed a couple of checks and then sat in SBux for a while. I think every attractive female within a mile of the place was there for some reason. Well, it was a decently nice day. I walked there and back.

Leftovers for dinner and then walked.

Daisy is 7 today (or thereabouts). 

No comments:

Post a Comment