Tuesday, June 14, 2016

14 June 2016 (Tuesday)

On this day in 1954 (Monday):
Got up this morning about 5:00. Had breakfast and then went to [works] a [shopping]. Got put in a [dogs] work. Dad came after me. Went to dinner at Grandma's and then came right home. [Volver] called me up for a while tonight. Sure am tired. Went to bed a little after 7:00. It was raining when we [past] work this evening. 
Didn't really understand a lot of that.

I just got back from walking at NGate because IT WAS ONLY 55 DEGREES TODAY. AND IT'S JUNE. THIS SUCKS. And there were rain showers on the radar and I didn't want to be wet or cold, so there.

Anyway. Me and Jack slept in the bed the whole night! Until 4:30. It was awesome. Oddly, however, I didn't have that good of a workout. Just felt blah the whole time. Came home, ate bagel, and then headed downtown. I got a decent amount done today, although our Internet connection was wonky there all day so I didn't get to send anything out. Was actually kind of tired. Lunch was an adventure. I usually get a scone at the coffee sho, but they were out and I hadn't brought much cash so I had to go back upstairs and get more and then go get something else. Didn't sit outside because it had taken so long. Well, it was very cool, née, COLD, anyway. Bus ride home was uneventful.

I made some Velveeta shells and cheese with jalapeno. That will be the only time. The first day it was okay, but maybe a little too spicy, but today it was just way too dry and ick. Didn't eat much.

So, last free night as a bachelor! Kinda nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment