Monday, June 13, 2016

13 June 2016 (Monday)

On this day in 1954 (Sunday):
Got up about 12:00 today. Dad came home and took me to Grandma's to eat dinner and then I went over to Shirley's place and practiced a little while. Slept some this afternoon and walked down town. Play a solo at the [Marians] Church Young Peoples ministry today. Went down to [Valon's] apartment for a while tonight. Got to talk to Louise for a while today. Eats $1.00. Spent $1.00. 
The big news for today is that I slept in the bed the entire night! Go me! Jack was right next to me the whole night. I woke up at a little before 3:30 but I think I managed to go back to sleep for a while. At any rate I appeared to wake up right before 4:30. Jack climbed up on my chest and just purred and purred. Got up, and rode my bike to the IMA despite it being pretty cloudy. No rain on the radar so I figured I could get away with it. Wasn't bad. Had a great workout, but it's kind of dead around there because graduation was this past weekend.

I came home and left for Cascadia pretty quickly because I wanted to get the report done, or mostly done today. Which I did. I even worked in a picture of my fox friend. Jana looked it over and thought it was okay to leave there as kind of an easter egg. Had lunch there, too, and got the one monitoring project ready for this week. I left a little before 1:30 and decided to go to the SBux because I was wiped out and needed a break. Meh. Came home and puttered around, did a little bit on the guitar. Made dinner. Walked. My hands are just getting warmed up from the walk! Very windy.

Some Islamic nutjob snuffed 49 people at a gay club Sunday morning so, prodictably, everyone's going batsh*t crazy about it and not letting a crisis go to waste, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment