Wednesday, June 1, 2016

1 June 2016 (Wednesday)

On this day in 1954 (Tuesday):
Dad took me to school this morning. Louise and I walked home during school time and got the Plymouth and turned in my uniform. Had our final English test and our final History test this morning. Got my [Louie] today. Louise ate supper at grandma's with me this evening. Stayed home and [published wshe] tonight. Got to bed about 11:00. 
Wow, before midnight. . . .

Spousal Unit didn't get home until almost 9:30 last night and I stayed up to wait. So, got to be about 45 minutes later than usual but I slept until 5 so it wasn't too bad. Apparently she waited around until they decided to admit her to the hospital so she stayed until it was clear she wouldn't go home yesterday.

Had a dandy workout again today. I rode my bike in. I worked most of the morning getting the Coptic data set up AGAIN. Still more errors and I still need to run another longish program tomorrow! I think I still have an hour or so this week. Called the chimney people again. Went to lunch at McD's. Right after lunch I checked out an app that saved GPS readings to more digits, but when I put them in Google Earth they were still off by as much as 10 meters. They were quick readings though; I wonder if I stood in one place and let it settle down if it might get more accurate. May try that tomorrow.

Decided to walk down to UVil to cash a small check and sit at SBux for a bit (not long) and then walked home again. I went up on the roof when I got back and cleaned everything off. Two bags worth! Practiced guitar for a bit after that.

Then I got dinner ready and waited. And waited. And waited. Finally a little before 6 I decided I might as well eat anyway, so I did, and then texted the Spousal Unit to find out where she was. Oh, she was having dinner with her group. THANKS FOR REMINDING ME. I walked anyway. Well, not 'anyway'. That's two good walks today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment