Saturday, May 7, 2016

7 May 2016 (Saturday)

On this day in 1954 (Friday):
Skipped school this morning and went downtown with Ron and [got and him out] $1.00. Order Louise a corsage $2.50. Worked on the old Plymouth all day. Pulled the motor. After supper I got a little [masy clingl] up and then went and picked up Louise for the Junior [Senior] Prom. [uDean money] afterwards. Had some lunch at the Drive-In $1.30. Getting to bed about 3:30 this morning. Spent $3.50. 
Prom night! I vaguely remember mine. It sucked, IIRC. My date had. . .well, okay, she had great knockers. But never mind that.

Not a busy day. Slept kinda badly. Couldn't get to sleep, then woke up at around 4 when Jack decided he wanted to get everyone up and was all over meowing all over the place, but I thankfully managed to get back to sleep until a little after 5. Still sleepy all day though. Last dream I had was a weird one about Taco Bell. Didn't do much this morning, although went to McD's for breakfast and it was meh. For most of the morning I didn't do anything although I cleaned up the litter box area and Swiffered the floor in here. The squirrels are hanging around a lot looking for food. Need to not feed them so often, I really don't want them becoming dependent. They're so cute though.

We left for lunch around 11:30 and went to the 5 Guys Burgers by NGate. I just got fries. Then. . . .Spam's Club for gas, ice cream, and then home I think. Didn't do much this afternoon either. Really kind of a lazy day. It was sunny and 81 so I wore shorts all day. Went to NGate for walking because the Spousal Unit had to get some new brassieres. I ended up getting two pairs of test underwear. Not much else exciting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment