Wednesday, May 4, 2016

4 May 2016 (Wednesday)

On this day in 1954 (Tuesday):
Dad took me to school this morning. He took my Plymouth down and had it tuned up. Everything about the same in school today. [Nad stys] show at 2:00 this afternoon. Took a test in Biology 5th period also. Rode around with Ron a while after school. Cleaned up the garage after supper tonight. Saw Louise a little while tonight while her old man and old lady were not for a [hen]. 
I bet he knocks her up and then has to marry her.

So. Birthday. Meh. Not the worst, not the best. Pretty bleh altogether. I am 54 today. Slept pretty okay last night but had another anxiety attack (or whatever) in the middle of the night. Not WORRY WORRY WORRY but still kept me awake. Ended up sleeping quite well though. Had a pretty good workout, but not as good as I wold have expected given the pasta last night and adequate sleep. Came home and then went to Cascadia where I stayed all day until a little before 3. Had two reports to work on and both went slowly. Just a lot to do. I finished one before I left because the contractor has been asking Meg about it. Turns out someone else had done a survey there in 2007 and found midden, too. The upshot is that they will undoubtedly require an excavation permit and monitoring. I don't want to do it.

I had lunch at NGate. I got my bday cake from Baskin-Robbins on the way home. Made mostly leftovers for dinner. Well, that's not true. I made leftover chicken and then mashed potatoes and a can o' green beans. Did not see the Spousal Unit's bday gift coming: a leaf blower. Huh. I was expecting a new cell phone, to be honest. Well, I'll probably use it. Kinda sad I haven't heard from cousin Michele today, but I imagine she's busy with kids and divorce proceedings these days, so no worries.

Cloudy and only about 60 today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment