Friday, May 20, 2016

20 May 2016 (Friday)

On this day in 1954 (Thursday):
Dad took me to school this morning. Sure was tired this morning. DId a little school work before I went to bed. Had a History test today. Went down town with Louise after school. Louise and I went to [Monty Everything workday this]. Also play a program at Davis Field and after that went and played for the U.S.O. band. Got home about 1:30. [Capital F in a circle] Gas $1.00. Spent $1.00. 
Had a decent enough day today. Right now it's being irritating however, since I am changing passwords and it seems to get to be more of a pain in the ass every time I do it. Apple is being a royal pain with their stupid f***ing questions and crap. I think I may hate them as much as I do Microsoft.

So. *calm down* Slept okay again. Chemical free. Yay! Go me. Also had a decent workout. Actually a really decent one. What else. Not much. Went to Cascadia and got all of my reports and projects and junk filed away and stuff so my plate is clear. Left there about 11 and hit a couple of estate sales in the neighborhood (bought one book on gas stations). I drove right to McD's for lunch and then came home and started the whole password thing. Criminy.

My online banking account was locked because it had numerous failed attempts at logging in, blah blah blah, so I went to the bank at UVil and reset it there to make sure I was getting to the right location (i.e., not hacked). Anyway, I got that squared away and then sat in SBux for a while. There was a gorgeous middle-aged woman there, looked kind of middle eastern or maybe Turkish or maybe even Iranian. Anyway, chatted with Shannon the romance writer for a while. Also while driving through the parking garage in my Mustang I set off a car alarm so I drove by it like three more times and filmed it the last time. Hee!

Not much else. Practiced guitar for a while and it went pretty well without the pick. Walked.

Oh, got an email from a friend of mine that I met at the ARCE conference last year. She wrote this (in part):
Damn.
  So I saw your TBT on Facebook about the ARE field school, and I need to say this - I really can't even help myself at this point (sorry!):
 It might be cold out, but you look HOT!
Yeah, sorry. Like I said. I'm sitting here giggling because I'm ridiculous. 
She cracks me up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment