Friday, May 13, 2016

13 May 2016 (Friday)

On this day in 1954 (Thursday):
Dad took me to school this morning. Got into a fight with [Lou] this morning. I skipped all day of school. Louise [saw] down most of this morning. I polished the car this afternoon. [Park] after school $1.00. Louise and I played for the U.S.O. dance tonight. Got home and in bed about 1:00. Gas $1.00. Spent $2.00. 
Today is Friday the 13th. . . .

And not a bad one either. I slept really well last night, albeit on the floor since the couch was taken up by felines. Daisy was on her back all stretched out so I had to give her belly a rub. No assistance either! Workout was epic. I got home and found this from my cousin Michele on Facebook:
Shoutout to my favorite Ivory on scoring a summer internship in hippo therapy! I could not love or be more proud of you
Heh. I commented with "Tell me, Mr. Hippo, how does being called the Most Dangerous Animal in Africa" make you *feel*?" I actually thought it really was hippo therapy! I mean, she's in California and such, I figured "Hey, she's going to work at a zoo". (It's horse therapy; where kids with emotional problems work with horses to, I dunno, help them or whatever). Ivory is a vet student.

So anyway. I went to Cascadia and finished up a couple more reports and did some filing work and then left around 11:30. Decided to eat ramen at home for lunch, and then went to UVil to relax with a. . .well, some form of frappucino. Meh. Cashed in some coins, too. Nothing terribly interesting there today. I drove the Mustang though. When I got home I pumped the tires on that up again, cleaned the front wheels a bit. Mostly sat around after that, and did some piddly things. Sunny and 84 today. Cools off tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment