Tuesday, May 10, 2016

10 May 2016 (Tuesday)

On this day in 2016 (Monday):
Dad took me to school this morning as usual. Sure was tired in school today. Had a short assembly this morning. Just a [of urkhen]. After school Louise and I came down to the house a little while. After supper I did a little work on the car and then went down to Louise's place. We went and bought some pop and ice cream $1.30. I drove the Plymouth home from Louise's tonight. Got to bed about 12:00. Spent $1.30. 
I looked up the weather on that day in Yakima, it was 71 degrees. I guess that was ice cream weather.

Slept like a log last night. Jack slept right next to me while I was in the bed, which was nice of him. He usually stays away when the Spousal Unit is away. But I slept until 4:30 and felt great. Decent enough workout, although my left knee was hurting.  I thought it was from sleeping on it wrong a couple of weeks ago, but I dunno. I drove in. Decided when I got back to go downtown. Glad I did because I got a lot done. I made some modifications to my alcohol paper and started the process of getting it ready for another journal. *sigh* I think this time it might fly. Saw Rowena for coffee. Had a scone out back behind Harborview.

When I was coming back in from lunch some lady was coming out the doorway and it went like this:
Woman walking out of building: "Can you help a diabetic with bus fare?"
Me: *shakes head No*
Woman walking out of building: "You fuckin' whore!"
Ha.

I worked until 3. Ride home was uneventful. Made dinner and then walked to UVil and then back to the Metropolitan Market and got Lisa's b-day present, a pair of odd wine glasses that have a stem at the bottom you sip it out of. Sounds odd, but the packaging is really funny. She'll like it.

Sunny again today, probably 75. Shorts tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment