Sunday, April 24, 2016

24 April 2016 (Sunday)

On this day in 1954 (Saturday):
Marched in a parade this morning. [Sole] tickets to the [Menglax] concert until noon today. Louise and her girl friend Shirley came down to grandma's with me for dinner today. Didn't do much this afternoon. After supper tonight I worked on the car some. Went down to Louise's place and[sic] for a while tonight after her father left. Got home about 1:00. Gas $4.00. Spent $4.00. 
The big news for today is that I wore my glasses (instead of contacts) all day. Not that that's Big News, but I rarely ever do it. Just felt very tired and sleepy all morning. I ended up taking two naps. Don't know why, I slept pretty well last night. Mostly this morning I just piddled around, napped, watched the NASCAR race, then went to UVil. Normal stuff. Actually came home early, by 1:30. Didn't do much this afternoon either. It was kind of rainy earlier and decided to just clean around the house rather than go for a walk -- I'l be spending enough time outside tomorrow. Cool today, only up to 53.

Didn't play guitar either. I should, at least for a little while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment