Wednesday, April 13, 2016

13 April 2016 (Wednesday)

On this day in 1954 (Tuesday):
Went to school at 7:30 this morning as usual. Everything about the same in school. Louise had to stay after school and help Mrs. Herbert. After dinner at grandma's this evening I came home [a satafs] and then went down to Louise's place and stayed there for a while. Came home about 10:30 and ate a bite and did a little history. Getting to bed at 11:00. Coke $.05. Spent $.05. 
Decent day today. Cat was on the couch (Daisy) and I didn't want to move her so I slept on the floor which was fine. Slept pretty well. Workout was really. . . .odd. I worked hard, muscles felt okay, but I didn't feel very energetic. Just. . .odd. Still,  continue to revel in being able to walk normally.

Went to Cascadia and worked until around 2. Had to make a supply run to Spam's Club to get printer ink and mostly worked on the mapping all day. Think I got it though. Need to change it up and make the shovel probes different from the backhoe ones. Other than that, it worked out pretty well.

When I left I went over to the UVil to get some cash from the money machine and then sat in Sbux for a bit. I saw Sara at the Slaveway SBux this morning and it was good to see her again; haven't been over there much lately. Came home, blah blah blah. Walked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment