Monday, March 7, 2016

7 March 2016 (Monday)

On this day in 1954 (Sunday):
Got up this morning about 9:30 and walled down to Laurie's place about 10:15. We then walked down to the Baptist Church and stayed for the service. Laurie ate with me down at Grandma's after church. Play pool down at the [Toof] most of the afternoon $1.00. Went down and saw Ron at his place tonight. Went to a [ring] from out church about 9:30 tonight. Drove the Dodge around until about 1:30 this morning. Gas $1.00. Spent $2.00. 
Well, last night wasn't altogether pleasant. I woke up(?) before midnight and my guts felt awful. Really thought for a long time that I might throw up. Ended up. . .well. . . .let's just get it out there: Took a big horrible dump around 12:30. Kinda felt better. Still didn't feel well, but eventually went back to sleep, only getting comfortable on the floor. But I slept until the alarm went off at 5. Was thinking that maybe I should fast all day to clear my system out, but didn't bother.

First workout back was okay, I still felt kinda lousy. Came home, ate, did a couple of things, and went to Cascadia. I only worked on the one report, chatted with TT for a bit, too. No one seems to be very busy. I took off a little before noon and ate lunch at NGate and then got some more chamomile at the place across the street. Also went up to Spam's Club to get some allergy stuff for the Spousal Unit and a couple other things. I came home for a bit and then went to UVil to cash a check and see if the last one had actually bounced (it hadn't). Hung at the SBux for a bit, too. Was trying to figure out what to make for dinner that my stomach seemed to feel okay with. Ended up with humburgers and rice and green beans. Decidedly meh.

Came home and practiced guitar, this time using the pick for the whole session. Not a bad session. I figure if I just keep using the pick it'll eventually become second nature. You hear all the mistakes in fingering with a pick though. We walked at UVil, too, as my foot was hurting and the Spousal Unit needed cash. I decided that the foot hurts not from the original injury but from walking on it funny for almost two weeks so I was trying to walk normally. Don't know if it did any good or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment