Thursday, March 3, 2016

3 March 2016 (Thursday)

On this day in 1954 (Wednesday):
Dad took me to school this morning. Laurie did my English for me this morning during band. Walked her home after school and then went down to the church. Went to supper with dad at grandma's and then went to church at Laurie's church. Had to walk back from her place. Got to bed about 11:30. Didn't feel like doing any studying tonight. Laurie gave me her class ring today. Eats $.50. Spent $.50. 

Typing this portion up at the Home this evening. I came by to Skype with Phyllis but they're not home yet. I will hang out for a half hour or so. Mom is in her underwear (read: diaper) which is a little uncomfortable but at least she's in a decent mood.

I drank wine last night but, surprisingly, slept quite well last night without assistance. I did wake up at 4 but that was okay since I went right to sleep and didn't wake up much. Workout was coooooold but okay. I was almost the only one there. I didn't do a whole lot of work today, mainly because no one at Coptic is responding to anything. I worked on the one report for Cascadia mostly. Mom had three visitors today and I think she liked it. She was in a chatty mood all day. I went for lunch at Rocky's but only got the salad bar and breadsticks. Checked prices at Enterprise (car rental) to see how much it would be to rent one-way to MKE if needed (around $60). Did a couple of other things, too, but I can't remember what they were (note: got the car washed). I came back after lunch and worked and took a short nap out in the sun room. Started to Skype with Phyllis then but the WiFi was awful so we gave up, that's why I came back this evening.

I went home and also did some more work on the report, and then tried to decide what to do for dinner, ended up going to the 11:11 burger place, which are awesome. Then went to Gille's. Walked at mall.

So mom was pretty good today. No real sad portions. I talked to my brother for a while and he also thought she really was tired of having us around all the time. So we're pretty much in agreement that she will be fine without us around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment