Wednesday, March 23, 2016

23 March 2016 (Wednesday)

On this day in 1954 (Tuesday):
Had a real restless night last night. DIdn't get much sleep but am not a[sic] all tired or sleepy. Read most of the day today. [Found] a pocket novel I was [working]. Also read some in my Literature. Don't think I will get much sleep tonight. 
Well, duh, you're in jail.

I had a decent day. Well, no, a really good day. I woke up at 3:30 and I decided I wasn't going to get back to sleep without assistance so I took a small fragment of ambien and it did the trick. Slept until a little after 5. I originally woke up and thought I was downstairs. Was on the floor for the last bit.

I sat around as the Spousal Unit had decided to call in sick today, made breakfast, bathed, and then did a little work before heading downtown. I had a good day. Chatted with lots of the people, and Engi invited me to her wedding! In Fiji. So, probably won't go (it's in June), but I'm very proud that she thought to invite me. *warm fuzzies* Talked with her, talked a bit with Jillian, Rowena, and Pam. Just a nice day, and I got a decent amount done, too. Felt at home there.

What else. Not much. Talked with Engi almost an hour. Ride home was uneventful. I listened to Jesus Christ Superstar on the way. I do try to listen to that every Holy Week. Decided to start the process of having another look at my foot. It was not any better today. I looked at the floor in the area where I injured it and found a chunk that looked like a large sliver had been taken out, but I can't swear that it was recently. But I'm feeling more and more like there's still something in there.

Walked at NGate because it was raining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment