Friday, March 11, 2016

11 March 2016 (Friday)

On this day in 1954 (Thursday):
Dad took me to school this morning. Skipped assembly this morning with Laurie and caught hell for that. Stayed after school and did some drawing until about 5:00. Walked home and dad took me to grandma's. After dinner got ready to play U.S.O. dance tonight. Roy picked me up and Laurie and played for that tonight. Went down to the Donut Shop after. Got home and in bed about 1:00 this morning. Eats Spent $.85.

Right now I'm irritated at my iPad because it's hung and I can't do anything with it. . .all because I. . .*GASP!!!!*. . . .tried to open a PDF file in the Kindle app. This is proof positive that electronics/software is not getting better, it's getting worse.

It's crashing iBooks, too. See? This devices are just plan crap anymore. Yeah, you can take pictures and send them to your dippy teenaged friends but you can't just just open a stupid file, let alone simply drag and drop a file to it without it barfing up all over itself.

ANYway. I plan on going to Wisconsin around July 19 to paint because Kansas is playing Oshkosh that day. Yay! Also, I am listening to Emerson, Lake, and Palmer because Emerson died today. Was never a really big fan although I acknowledge his talent.

I slept okay last night, but on the floor, just for fun. Was just on the margin of not being warm enough the whole night. Had a really good workout, too. Could've kept going for a while yet. I came home and then went to Cascadia. Seemed like it took forever to get there. Was behind a double-dump truck that had "WIDE ASS TURNS" on the back, heh. Did some piddly stuff and then started working on the Ft. Ebey report some, the background anyway. I went to NGate for lunch and had to walk the length of it to get cash. Ate there, and then went home for a bit. Went to the Trading Musician on Ravenna and Roosevelt to get a new capo for the guitar. Practice didn't go so well this afternoon. CanNOT get rid of the buzzing in G and D chords. Very irritating. I assume a lesson or two would take care of that, technique or whatever.

I went to UVil and sat in SBux for a bit. Meh. I came home and did the guitar thing and made dinner. Raining so we walked at NGate again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment