Tuesday, February 2, 2016

2 February 2016 (Tuesday)

On this day in 1954 (Tuesday):
Dad took me to school this morning. Had a test in in[sic] English class this morning and also a test in history class .After school I walked Laurie down town to the post office and then talked with her until her [bas] came. I then went on down to the church and helped dad until supper time. After supper came home and did a little study[sic] on my history and got to bed by 9:00. Listened to the radio for a while. 
My God, in bed by 9??!!

I woke up at like 2 last night and felt. . . . weird. No really sick, and not exactly an anxiety attack (or whatever), just kind of weirdly restless. Ended up taking two 1/4 ambiens to get back to sleep, but then slept until the alarm went off. Had a really good workout; I can't decide if some chick keeps checking me out or not. I did squats and for one set my back felt like it was about to spasm, but the next set I concentrated a little more and it did okay.

I went downtown and actually worked steadily most of the morning. Don't know how much I actually got done, but I really felt like working. Some tall chick in a short skirt who I have never met was sitting nearby and sniffling a lot. I sat in with Rowena for a little while when she was eating lunch, then had regular lunch with Engi, then went down and saw Janet, and then over to HRA and saw Jenny for a bit. I was just a little social butterfly all afternoon. Good to see all of them. Engi brought me a little ebony rhino bottle opener back from Kenya. Must bring her something from Wisconsin.

Got my LP back from Dimitriou's, unsigned. Had to wait outside because the door was locked, call the office, then the lady couldn't unlock the one door, yadda yadda yadda. But I made the bus okay. I wasn't really expecting it to have been signed (my Whipped Cream & Other Delights, by Herb Alpert), but I guess it was worth a try. Maybe a bit more trouble than it was worth though.

Crowded bus coming home. But not a bad crowd. Thinned out considerably after the U District. We just walked around here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment