Saturday, January 9, 2016

9 January 2016 (Saturday)

On this day in 1954 (Saturday):
Got up early this morning and went down to the church with dad and went tobogganing at Bald Hill with the church [break]. [Drove] up with Ron. Ron and Carl [san] together at [Brusican Drive] and [horsedad] Ron's car until we but I [pad] it back to Yakima. Had a lot of fun up there today. Played a [Troy] CLub dance at the Y.M.C.A. tonight. Ron has my Plymouth tonight. Got in about 1:00 and got to bed about 2:15. Eats $.20 Gas $1.00. Spent $1.20.
Kind of a weird night last night. Jack decided he wanted to sleep next to me so at some unknown time -- probably 12 or so -- he walked across me and then sat on the nightstands and meowed at me until I got up. He does that. So I went downstairs and he dutifully followed me down and curled up right next to me, pinning me there all night. I think I woke up every hour or so to roll over and he didn't move. Finally at 4 I had to go to the bathroom so bad my bladder hurt so I just got up, and tried to make my way across the room and upstairs with an aching lower back. Yeesh. Was very thirsty for some reason and downed two sodas within like an hour. Ate in this morning. I decided to make something New! and Exciting! Well, different at least. I made up an omelette and a couple of bagels and quartered the omelette and put each on half of a bagel with some cream cheese. It was quite delicious, I thought. Will do that again.

Showered, didn't do much else this morning except take a short nap. We went to two estate sales before lunch (nothing) and then lunch at NGate, and then one more estate sale. I got a pint glass with a bunch of classic cocktail recipes on it. We watched The Avengers: Age of Ultron this afternoon. Meh. Kinda fun but not as good as the others. Went to eat at Red Robin at NGate on a gift card. Okay. Well, best chili fries Ive ever had but I haven't had that many. Worthwhile though. Then we went to Target for our walk and got a few items. Very cute and friendly little cat in the PetCo there.

So, not a bad day, I guess. Pleasant weather, foggy in the morning but sunny and probably around 50 in the afternoon. While we were inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment