Friday, January 8, 2016

8 January 2015 (Friday)

On this day in 1954 (Friday):
Dad took me to school this morning. Barbara [!!!! ed.] wanted to go [back] with me today. Had a pep assembly this afternoon. I went in after school and got some information on Biology lessons. Barbara came home after school with me tonight. I took her home in the Dodge and then got ready to go to the basketball game. Dad went to the game to[sic] tonight. Yakima got beat by Wapato. Got home about 11:00 and went to bed early. (Circled capitol P) Listened to the radio for a while tonight. 
I really thought we'd seen the last of Barbara.

Good day today. I stayed in the bed until 3 and actually got back to sleep (in the TV room) without assistance. Go me. Really good workout, too, although the last bit was tough. I left there a few minutes early since I was going to meet a contractor to get an estimate on insulation between 8 and 9, but he didn't get here until 8:45. But I got in early, too. He was decent enough. Hope it's not too much to do. I think it would make a big difference.

I went to Cascadia after he left and worked on the report after getting a short summary off to San Juan County telling them we didn't find anything, didn't think we would find anything, and that we shouldn't monitor anymore. Hopefully they'll buy it. No one was there most of the time. I did about all I could until about 11:45 and then went to NGate for lunch. Went right home and futzed around a bit, also chatted with Shannon which was great fun. She's a riot. Decided to go to UVil SBux for a bit and chatted with her some more, too, which was also fun. Had to discuss the boots some chick was wearing. Anyway. Came home and I drank a beer! One of mine, because I'd been talking so much about my Chief Oshkosh beer. And, of course, by "drink a beer" I mean drink it over the course of an hour and a half. So I don't feel much this evening.

Also posted some field notes the Spousal Unit wrote back in 1992. It was funny. One page in big capital letters said SHANNON FARTED along with some other stuff. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment