Friday, January 29, 2016

29 January 2016 (Friday)

On this day in 1954 (Friday):
Drove down to Laurie's place and walked her to school this morning. We had a National assrmbly this morning. [Saw real hot missionaries] We also had a pep assembly this afternoon. Took Laurie to work after school and picked up her[sic] at 7:30. We went to the basketball game at the Armory at which I had to play. After the game we went down to the [Turf] and shot pool for a while. $.60. After that we went down to the Donut Shop and had some eats $.70. Got home and in bed about 1:30. Spent $1.35.
I'm sure it didn't say 'hot missionaries' but that's what it looked like.

A decent day all around. I slept really well last night. A relief from yesterday. Had a really good workout, too, just kicked @ss the whole time. I've been doing something that I thought was helping my right shoulder but I'm not sure anymore. Kinda hurt today. I'll keep it up next week and see.

Came home, ate bagel, went almost right to Cascadia. I had to get a cost estimate done and get some other piddly things done as well. I finished that up by 11:30 and went to NGate for lunch. Went home and then went to the UVil for a much-needed break at the SBux. Scenery was really good today -- I mention this because it's an interesting phenomenon to me -- and I mostly just read some blogs the whole time. Well, I was there for maybe 40 minutes. On a lark I walked over to the QFC -- okay, partly to use the bathroom (and it was pleasant out so I didn't want to go back home right away) -- and decided to make a pumpkin pie for the Spousal Unit. The one we made last week with cream cheese she didn't like very much so I made up this one. Turned out quite well, I thought. Did that, did some other stuff, dinner, walk at NGate. I bought socks.

So, I dunno. A decent sort of a day. I was well rested. I feel like I should say something Significant right now, but I can't think of anything in particular. 

No comments:

Post a Comment