Tuesday, January 19, 2016

19 January 2016 (Tuesday)

On this day in 1954 (Tuesday):
Dad took me to school this morning. We did not have band this morning because of test for the [Chinets]. Had a big test in Biology which I think I failed. Dad picked me up after school and I went back down to the church with him. After supper I came home and studied my speech some. Laurie called me up this evening about 8:30 and invited me down to watch Television. I went down to her place until 11:00. Got home in bed by twelve. Still have about 8 inches of snow on. 
Rained most of the day today. I woke up like 6 or 7 times last night but always went right back to sleep without assistance. I dunno, watching the X-Files movie seems to have inspired me. To do what, I don't know, but I was very intent on working today. So, awesome workout, mainly because I woke up at 4:15 pretty well rested and drank a lot. I mean a really good workout. What else. Came home, went to Cascadia and did some other work there on a different (new) project as well. So, felt good about all that. Had lunch there. Left around 12:45. Went straight to the barber to get my hair cut, got right in, too. Then over to UVil to cash a check and then sat in SBux for a few.

Came home and just did some minor chores and gave the cats lots of attention. Dinner, walk at NGate.

Made flight reservation for the 13th of Feb. Probably return on the 5th of March or so. Plan is to get the house ready for being empty for weeks at a time, get mom communicating more, and ready to be more on her own.

And go to Gille's and Rocky Rococo. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment